Friday, November 27, 2009

Continuation Post....

First of all, I want to say sorry, to all of you to whom I've promised about writing about the requested topics, I had my end-sems going on, and though this is no excuse but it REALLY kept me away from giving write to think and write about anything new.
More-ever the g-talk gadget I added doesn't seem to work very well, and at-least on a dozen occasions I've got a message that some-one wants to chat with you, but never even once I've been able to reply, it might be due to the bad internet connectivity, but anyways in case of any doubt you might just post a comment and most probably I will get back to you with-in a few hours.

And a big thank you to all of you, this blog has had over 1,500 visitors in the past 30 days, and I have got quite a few compliments and thank you messages from you all, I am really grateful to all of you for the enormous support, and this indeed is the only reason that I am writing this post.

So, now that my end-sems are over and the final lap of preparation for getting admission into ThE coveted institutes has started, let me take this opportunity to wish you all for a successful end to this journey.... And considering that even after CAT, there will be quite a few entrance exams for entry into some of the greatest management colleges of the country so I shall be continuing writing some-thing which might help us all in giving final touch to our preparations....

And god-willing we shall be join the institutes we belong to .....

No comments:

Post a Comment