Friday, November 6, 2009

Introduction Post to A Funda a day ....

Less than a month away from the most awaited management entrance exam of this season, I thought its time to revise our concepts, to learn a few new concepts, to see what the best do to be what they are and to see how we can get help from all of these and utilize them to make our dream of studying in those coveted B-Schools a reality.

Till now, I have been using this blog for writing my personal opinions and I hope that they have been of some help to some of you, but now as the importance of each and every minute we spare is increasing, let us be a little more regular, from now onwards, every day (or almost every day) I will be writing a new post on this blog, that will be having some new concepts, some approaches to solve a particular question and strategies on how to attempt a particular section or the entire paper.

Unlike the earlier posts some of these posts will be borrowed from various sources that I come across on internet, but I will try my level best to ensure that they are in public domain and that the authors have personally allowed me to use them in this blog. More often than not the original authors will be given due credit, but even if I fail to do so, you must realize that I am thankful to you all, and we all (every-one who contributes to this blog, by either writing or reading it) will try our best to gain from your insights.

In the end let me rephrase the standard disclaimer : Even though I am trying my best to write down only those things which can be applied by almost every CAT aspirant, but I make no claim of it being applicable to all. Please read the posts and use the advices given below in mocks and only when you are satisfied that they DO work for you, use them in real CAT. I take no responsibility of any particular strategy not working for you.

This blog is meant only for helping the CAT aspirants keeping in mind that I spend a lot of time on internet, gaining from various sources freely available on net and it becomes my social responsibility to do my bit, this blog is in no way a source for any monetary gain.

Cheers.

Let us bell the CAT this time.

2 comments:

  1. seems interesting..
    Waiting anxiously for the posts..
    nice initiative "The bmr"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    I will try my level best to make your wait worth it.

    ReplyDelete