Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Introduction post : ThE final 30 days.

A lot of people have been asking me to write something about " What to do in the last few days " and I've been telling them that I will be writing such a post soon, so finally today is the day, when I will be writing that post, but I thought lets make a few things clear before you read that post.

Please understand, that you are the best judge of your-self, its you who has to decide what do you want in life, to decide your priorities and to check if something is working for you.

What-ever the post contains are my personal views on how to make the best of the final 30 days, its not to be considered as the rule-book but as a guide book which might help you in getting your dreams come true but how to use this guide book in the best possible manner is all your call.


A few assumptions that I am making for a reader(so that he can get benefits from it)

1.) You are actually willing to bell the CAT and it ain't just a time-pass or an option for you(Though u might be showing this to others.")

2.) You can spend 100 hours in these 30 days. and preferably these are spread evenly.

3.) You are flexible and willing to change and to learn.


And finally a word of precaution ....


I am just another CAT aspirant, I haven't been there and done that, never appeared in CAT before and I do have a lot of short-comings, I do commit a lot of mistakes in the mocks, I am just a mediocre and lazy guy who is not particularly great in either of QA/DI/VA.

So if you are reading this post, be warned that what-ever I am going to tell you may not be the best for you.

p.s -> The actual post will follow in a little time.

2 comments:

  1. Can you please post ""How to attempt maths"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure buddy, tune in to this blog and in near future a post on " How to attempt maths" will definitely be here.

    ReplyDelete